Digital Excellence Community
In order to further support students who excel in the field of digital transformation of business and society, we have launched the Digital Excellence Community (DEC). The aim of the community is to support students individually, among other things through
- Additional qualifications around the Digital Transformation
- Know-how transfer through interaction with the real world
- Opportunity to collaborate with top companies in the field of digital transformation
- Each DEC member is assigned an academic staff member as a mentor who advises on questions regarding studies, theses, and requirements from academia and practice.
- You will be offered exciting additional qualifications such as the Potsdam School of Management Consulting or hands-on introduction to the tools of Digital Transformation.
Exchange between research and practice
- Every DEC member is invited to attend lectures and workshops held by our cooperation partners from the field.
- We arrange internships and final theses in practice.
- It is also possible to participate in practical projects in business informatics.
- Invitation to coffee with Prof Gronau and the research group leaders of Digital Transformation
- Events with managers from companies that are successfully mastering Digital Transformation
- Opportunity to attend events hosted by the Information Systems and Digital Society division.
Selected DEC Events: ERP Congress 2021.
The best ERP systems 2021 were awarded at the end of October 2021 in Frankfurt am Main. DEC students attended and had the opportunity to present their own research.
Tim Körppen, Digital Excellence Community
Hannah Lauppe, Digital Excellence Community